I spent the last 11 months, along with 5 other amazing ladies, on a beautiful journey called Titus 2 Mentoring Women. It was a time of intense introspection, radical transformation + the greatest adventure I have ever been on in my life!
I have started a lovely library with some invaluable resources that I am compelled to share with you. Perhaps they will bring you as much growth + enlightenment as they did me. If you ever want to chat about them, I would just love it!
- A Place of Quiet Rest by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Enemies of The Heart by Andy Stanley
- Too Busy Not To Pray by Bill Hybels
- The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller
- The Principle of The Path by Andy Stanley
- Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas
- A Grace Revealed by Jerry Sittser
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- S.H.A.P.E. by Erik Rees
- Fervent by Priscilla
- What Women Fear by Angie Smith
- Give Them Grace by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick
- Lies Women Believe by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth